Vitamin d3 also known as cholecalciferol is considered as a prohormone because it can be manufactured
by the body by absorbing sunlight. The body needs a substantial amount of vitamin d in other for it to
properly regulate calcium and maintain the phosphorus level in the blood so as to keep healthy bones.
Vitamin d is very nutritious with a lot of benefits for the whole body, that’s why it is important to get the
right amount of it in the body daily. Our vitamin d3 5000mg supplement is well packed with just the
right amount of nutrient through a high tech process to ensure that we deliver the right amount of
vitamins per dosage. Keeping a healthy store of vitamin d gives you an added advantage and protection
from various diseases so as to keep you fit and healthy.
- It can help to boost the immune system
- It can help boost the health of the lungs
- It can help maintain insulin levels
- It can help maintain strong bones
- It can help boost skin health
- It can help keep the heart healthy
- It can help regulate cholesterol levels
- It can help with weight loss
- It can help increase fertility
- It can help prevent influenza
- It can help with a healthy pregnancy
- It can help boost energy
Take 1 - 2 Capsules a day with a large glass of water, preferably 30 minutes before the main meal.
Do not Exceed Dosage.
Vitamin D3, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Di-Calcium Phosphate.
Storage informationStore in a cool, dry place.
This product is a food supplement. If you are on any prescribed medication or have been diagnosed with a medical condition, you should always consult with your GP before taking any Chaoji products. We do not recommend that any Chaoji products are taken if you are pregnant or whilst breastfeeding.
We do not advise anyone under the age of 18 to take Chaoji products, as children are still developing their bodies, any health supplements may inhibit their natural development. All Chaoji products should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Your item will be professionally & carefully packed and dispatched in a timely manner. All orders received before 1pm will be dispatched the same business day after your payment has been cleared excluding Weekends & Bank holidays. All items are shipped from the UK. Most UK orders should arrive between 1~3 working days.
- International orders should arrive between 5~14 working days, but please be advised that the international delivery highly depends on your local customs and your local post service.
International buyers please note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. We will try our best to reduce the risk of the custom duties.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Please make sure the Ship-To address you type during checkout is correct. We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
Should a product be out of stock or no longer available we will advise you by email.
How Do I Return a Product?
We are proud of the quality of our products and as such, if you find that your products arrive with you in an unsatisfactory condition, please return the unopened products to the returns address below. If you find any of our food products in a state not for human consumption, please contact via email.
Please do not send any products back which have not been requested.
Lost or Damaged Parcel
If you have any lost or missing products from your order then please email us.
Lost parcels must be reported within 21 days of the dispatch date we will not be liable for any loss should you fail to do this.
If you find your products to be damaged in transit, we are willing to offer a refund if the products are returned (within 14 days of the dispatch date) to the returns address which will be given to you. We will not be liable for any damage if you fail to do this.
Additional Returns Information
We retain the right to request a return of the faulty products with the consignment number on the outside of your parcel, by recorded delivery to the below address, and the products will be inspected. If the fault is agreed, a full refund will be given for the returned products.
We will not be responsible for the cost of postage and packaging to return products. We recommend using a recorded delivery service for returns as we cannot be responsible for products which don’t make it back to our warehouse.
We are unable to process your refund until we receive the product back. We strongly advise that you obtain a proof of postage receipt when sending your item back to us. Please ensure that all items being returned are complete, with original packaging, and are securely sent.
We will not refund postage if your product is unwanted or you have changed your mind. The cost of returning unwanted items is your responsibility and we will not refund that cost. Please note that due to currency fluctuations the price of the dollar may increase or decrease in relation to the pound.