VITAMIN B-12 PATCHES WITH GUARANA AND GARCINIA CAMBOGIA
Chaoji vitamin b-12 patches are a diet supplement which is an alternative to taken pills. Our Chaoji patches are made with natural ingredients. Safe, easy and convenient to use.
Chaoji's Vitamin B-12 is carefully derived from natural sources such as grapefruit seed extract and aloe Vera juice. Packed in healthy doses, the chaoji's Vitamin B-12 is ideal to give your body the natural energy it requires to keep you at your peak all through the day. Since Vitamin B-12 is required for the healthy function and development of the brain, our Chaoji Vitamin B-12 is free of salt, yeast, soy and gluten derivatives but contains pure nutritional vitamins that can help you keep a healthy lifestyle
Features natural vitamin B-12
Serve as a great source of energy
Free of sugar and artificial properties
Contains active aloe Vera juice and grapefruit extract.
It is known to help in the healthy regulation of the nervous system
It is known to be effective in reducing brain shrinkage
It is known to be protective against heart diseases by improving unhealthy cholesterol level
It can help protect against cancer
It is known to aid in the renewal of the skin and can help in cell reproduction
It can be helpful in converting carbohydrates into glucose in the body to generate natural energy
It is reputable for its ability to reduce fatigue and lethargy in the body
It is known to prevent memory loss and can help lower the risk of neurodegenerative diseases
It is reputable for its effectiveness in boosting the nervous system to function properly.
It is also known to aid proper digestion
It can also serve as a great mineral to manage your skin and maintain a healthy heart heath
- Peel off one (1) new patch each day and apply to a hair-free area of the chest, arm, hip or back area.
- Adhesive side down, then press to seal edges.
- Remove when desired ( up to 8 hours per day ).
- After active sweating, remove patch and wash skin. Patch is latex free and not waterproof.
|Vitamin B - 12||50%|
|Vitamin B - 6||4%|
|Vitamin B - 3||4%|
- Patch is for external use only and apply area should be clean, dry and hair free.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are taking any drugs or under a doctors care for any serious conditions. Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation occurs.
- Do not apply to wound,broken or damaged skin.
- Do not apply more than two patches at the same time.
- Do not use if you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to components of this formula.
- Do not use if you are under the age of 18, pregnant or breast feeding.
- Keep out of reach of children, and store at room temperature.
- If overdose, get medical help or contact poison control centre right away.
- Your item will be professionally & carefully packed and dispatched in a timely manner. All orders received before 1pm will be dispatched the same business day after your payment has been cleared excluding Weekends & Bank holidays. All items are shipped from the UK. Most UK orders should arrive between 1~3 working days.
- International orders should arrive between 5~14 working days, but please be advised that the international delivery highly depends on your local customs and your local post service.
International buyers please note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. We will try our best to reduce the risk of the custom duties.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Please make sure the Ship-To address you type during checkout is correct. We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
Should a product be out of stock or no longer available we will advise you by email.
How Do I Return a Product?
We are proud of the quality of our products and as such, if you find that your products arrive with you in an unsatisfactory condition, please return the unopened products to the returns address below. If you find any of our food products in a state not for human consumption, please contact via email.
Please do not send any products back which have not been requested.
Lost or Damaged Parcel
If you have any lost or missing products from your order then please email us.
Lost parcels must be reported within 21 days of the dispatch date we will not be liable for any loss should you fail to do this.
If you find your products to be damaged in transit, we are willing to offer a refund if the products are returned (within 14 days of the dispatch date) to the returns address which will be given to you. We will not be liable for any damage if you fail to do this.
Additional Returns Information
We retain the right to request a return of the faulty products with the consignment number on the outside of your parcel, by recorded delivery to the below address, and the products will be inspected. If the fault is agreed, a full refund will be given for the returned products.
We will not be responsible for the cost of postage and packaging to return products. We recommend using a recorded delivery service for returns as we cannot be responsible for products which don’t make it back to our warehouse.
We are unable to process your refund until we receive the product back. We strongly advise that you obtain a proof of postage receipt when sending your item back to us. Please ensure that all items being returned are complete, with original packaging, and are securely sent.
We will not refund postage if your product is unwanted or you have changed your mind. The cost of returning unwanted items is your responsibility and we will not refund that cost. Please note that due to currency fluctuations the price of the dollar may increase or decrease in relation to the pound.