Milk thistle which is a native to the Mediterranean region also known as Mary thistle or holy thistle is a
flowering herb that is related to the daisy and ragweed family. Milk thistle has been used traditionally
over the years for its many healing benefits, which include a natural way of treating liver problems. Milk
thistle contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and it is commonly used to detoxify the
body. Its antioxidant property enables it to help fight free radicals and also the damage they cause. Milk
thistle helps to protect the liver from damage caused by medications and alcohol. It also helps to
preserve glutathione which helps to fight oxidative stress that leads to diseases like cancer, heart
disease, diabetes etc.
- It can be used to detoxify the liver
- It may help to reduce cholesterol level
- It may help prevent and control diabetes
- It may help reduce aging
- It may help support weight loss
- It can boost the immune system
- It can help fight free radicals
- It can promote skin health
- It can reduce insulin resistance
Take 1 - 2 Capsules a day with a large glass of water, preferably 30 minutes before the main meal.
Do not Exceed Dosage.
Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum Marianum), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Sterate, Dicalcium Phosphate.
Storage informationStore in a cool, dry place.
This product is a food supplement. If you are on any prescribed medication or have been diagnosed with a medical condition, you should always consult with your GP before taking any Chaoji products. We do not recommend that any Chaoji products are taken if you are pregnant or whilst breastfeeding.
We do not advise anyone under the age of 18 to take Chaoji products, as children are still developing their bodies, any health supplements may inhibit their natural development. All Chaoji products should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Your item will be professionally & carefully packed and dispatched in a timely manner. All orders received before 1pm will be dispatched the same business day after your payment has been cleared excluding Weekends & Bank holidays. All items are shipped from the UK. Most UK orders should arrive between 1~3 working days.
- International orders should arrive between 5~14 working days, but please be advised that the international delivery highly depends on your local customs and your local post service.
International buyers please note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. We will try our best to reduce the risk of the custom duties.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Please make sure the Ship-To address you type during checkout is correct. We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
Should a product be out of stock or no longer available we will advise you by email.
How Do I Return a Product?
We are proud of the quality of our products and as such, if you find that your products arrive with you in an unsatisfactory condition, please return the unopened products to the returns address below. If you find any of our food products in a state not for human consumption, please contact via email.
Please do not send any products back which have not been requested.
Lost or Damaged Parcel
If you have any lost or missing products from your order then please email us.
Lost parcels must be reported within 21 days of the dispatch date we will not be liable for any loss should you fail to do this.
If you find your products to be damaged in transit, we are willing to offer a refund if the products are returned (within 14 days of the dispatch date) to the returns address which will be given to you. We will not be liable for any damage if you fail to do this.
Additional Returns Information
We retain the right to request a return of the faulty products with the consignment number on the outside of your parcel, by recorded delivery to the below address, and the products will be inspected. If the fault is agreed, a full refund will be given for the returned products.
We will not be responsible for the cost of postage and packaging to return products. We recommend using a recorded delivery service for returns as we cannot be responsible for products which don’t make it back to our warehouse.
We are unable to process your refund until we receive the product back. We strongly advise that you obtain a proof of postage receipt when sending your item back to us. Please ensure that all items being returned are complete, with original packaging, and are securely sent.
We will not refund postage if your product is unwanted or you have changed your mind. The cost of returning unwanted items is your responsibility and we will not refund that cost. Please note that due to currency fluctuations the price of the dollar may increase or decrease in relation to the pound.